For those of you who are interested, here's a list of the more important gear that we use at Endomusia Productions. There is literally too much gear to list all of it, but you'll get the idea...
- Mac Pro 12 core with 16 gigabytes of RAM running the latest Pro Tools 10 software.
- Other software includes: Plug-ins from Waves, Soundtoys, McDSP, Audio Ease, Massey, Line 6, Arturia, Native Instruments Komplete 8, Celemony Melodyne and many more.
- Lynx Aurora 16 converters with AES PCIe card;
- Mic Pre's by Neve, API, Focusrite, Universal Audio, Shadow Hills, Avalon, Brooke and JLM;
- Compression by Empirical Labs, Universal Audio, Brooke, DBX and FMR;
- Microphones by Neumann, AKG, Shure, Sennheiser, Audix, Royer, ElectroVoice, Oktava, BeezNeez, Josephson, Mohave, Peluso, Studio Projects and more;
- Dynaudio BM12A nier field monitors with sub, Yamaha NS-10's and Avantone Mixcubes.
Our collection of musical instruments is what sets us aside from most other studios. When a group of gear heads get thrown into the same space, along with their extensive collections, the results are fairly spectacular! There are so many weird and wonderful things to make noise with, far too many to list, but to give you a taster here's a few:
- An extensive drum collection, including vintage Ludwig, Rogers and Pearl drum kits, as well as Yamaha, Remo and Metro drums;
- A huge selection of electric and acoustic guitars and basses from Gretsch, Fender, Gibson, Maton, Hofner, Rickenbacker and many more, plus a variety of big and very little guitar amps;
- Two upright pianos, one clean and one clunky (for that extra bit of character), a 1971 Fender Rhodes Mark 1 73 key electric piano, a Wurlitzer electric piano, 2 Hammond organs and a huge variety of new and old synths.
- Noise making machines like Omnichords, Thingamagoops, drum machines and many more;
- Banjos, mandolins, ukes, ganjos and other unique instruments.
The best part about this list is that you have access to all of these wonderful instruments at no extra cost. Time to get creative!